Monday, May 17, 2010 - 15:10 in Health & Medicine
CHICAGO, May 17 (UPI) -- A U.S. study suggests the best way to discourage college-age women from using tanning salons is to remind them the treatments can cause wrinkled skin.
- Wrinkles are scarier than skin cancer for young tannersMon, 17 May 2010, 16:40:48 EDT
- Ironing out the causes of wrinklesThu, 15 Jul 2010, 12:18:32 EDT
- Hyperoxia may slow formation of wrinklesTue, 29 Jun 2010, 12:51:32 EDT
- Antioxidant found in berries, other foods prevents UV skin damage that leads to wrinklesTue, 21 Apr 2009, 15:37:41 EDT
- A mutation causing wrinkled skin of Shar-Pei dogs is linked to periodic fever disorderThu, 17 Mar 2011, 17:34:25 EDT