Monday, April 26, 2010 - 16:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., April 26 (UPI) -- U.S.-led scientists say they've found asphalt domes 700 feet deep in the Pacific off California that are unlike any other underwater features known to exist.
- WHOI scientists find ancient asphalt domes off California coastSun, 25 Apr 2010, 13:25:17 EDT
- Scientists discover underwater asphalt volcanoesMon, 26 Apr 2010, 16:46:07 EDT
- UCSB scientists obtain unique recordings of Easter earthquake in MexicoWed, 7 Apr 2010, 9:17:32 EDT
- Natural petroleum seeps release equivalent of eight to 80 Exxon Valdez oil spillsWed, 13 May 2009, 15:58:02 EDT
- University of California Santa Barbara study reveals how gas, temperature controlled bacterial response to Deepwater Horizon spill Mon, 3 Oct 2011, 22:32:56 EDT