Thursday, March 25, 2010 - 13:56 in Earth & Climate
WASHINGTON, March 25 (UPI) -- U.S. government scientists say they have created a computer model that is one of the first to directly link a specific fish with climate change effects.
- Scientists link climate change and Atlantic croaker fisheryWed, 24 Mar 2010, 16:37:16 EDT
- New computer model advances climate change researchWed, 18 Aug 2010, 15:50:11 EDT
- Effects of climate change to further degrade fisheries resources: UBC researchersSun, 20 Nov 2011, 15:33:00 EST
- Climate Change Science Program issues report on climate modelsFri, 1 Aug 2008, 10:36:59 EDT
- New findings on climate change and fisheriesThu, 12 Feb 2009, 17:37:20 EST