Monday, March 15, 2010 - 08:44 in Biology & Nature
DALLAS, March 15 (UPI) -- Researchers at the University of Texas at Dallas say they have created a unique cloth that can be used for therapeutic bandages and wraps.
- Nitric oxide-releasing wrap for donor organs and cloth for therapeutic socksWed, 6 Jan 2010, 13:18:01 EST
- Gecko feet hold clues to creating bandages that stick when wetThu, 9 Aug 2012, 17:05:40 EDT
- Spinning the unspinnable: Using biscrolling technology invented at UT DallasThu, 6 Jan 2011, 14:45:17 EST
- UT Dallas research shows graphene nanopores can be controlledWed, 3 Oct 2012, 15:09:18 EDT
- Inexpensive, abundant starch fibers could lead to ouchless bandagesTue, 1 May 2012, 17:34:46 EDT