Friday, February 12, 2010 - 15:07 in Mathematics & Economics
NAIROBI, Kenya, Feb. 12 (UPI) -- Helping the world's smallest farms stay abreast of climate change and competition is key to feeding the planet's growing population, scientists in Kenya said.
- Water: The forgotten crisisThu, 10 Jul 2008, 11:23:00 EDT
- Researchers outline food security-climate change road map in Science Thu, 19 Jan 2012, 16:39:53 EST
- Vaccination key to preventing childhood pneumonia in sub-Saharan AfricaTue, 25 May 2010, 18:04:22 EDT
- Land tenure conflict in Kenya turning into strong inter-ethnic territorial claimsThu, 15 May 2008, 11:07:48 EDT
- Hotter nights threaten food security -- rice at riskTue, 10 Aug 2010, 14:22:06 EDT