Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 13:14 in Biology & Nature
NORWICH, England, Feb. 11 (UPI) -- A British- and U.S.-led international consortium says it has sequenced the first member of the wheat and barley group of grasses.
- First member of the wheat and barley group of grasses is sequencedWed, 10 Feb 2010, 13:28:18 EST
- New genome sequence will aid study of important food, fuel cropsWed, 10 Feb 2010, 13:27:51 EST
- USDA scientists sequence genome of grass that can be a biofuel model cropWed, 10 Feb 2010, 13:28:16 EST
- What is a grass?Tue, 27 Apr 2010, 18:01:06 EDT
- First wild grass species and model system for energy crops sequencedWed, 10 Feb 2010, 13:28:25 EST