Tuesday, January 5, 2010 - 17:07 in Physics & Chemistry
COLOMBO, Sri Lanka, Jan. 5 (UPI) -- The World Bank and green energy companies have accused oil giant Shell of not honoring warranties on solar power systems sold to the developing world, the Guardian reports.
- Down to the wireWed, 31 Aug 2011, 22:39:23 EDT
- Shifting the world to 100 percent clean, renewable energy as early as 2030 -- here are the numbersMon, 19 Oct 2009, 12:29:19 EDT
- UCSB physicists challenge classical world with quantum-mechanical implementation of 'shell game'Mon, 31 Jan 2011, 15:36:32 EST
- 'Major discovery' from MIT primed to unleash solar revolutionThu, 31 Jul 2008, 14:43:02 EDT
- Solar greenhouses: China's winning solution to global energy crisisThu, 17 Mar 2011, 15:16:06 EDT