Friday, December 18, 2009 - 15:14 in Mathematics & Economics
PITTSBURGH, Dec. 18 (UPI) -- A machine with computer vision could replace human workers in sorting strawberry plants, engineers in Pittsburgh said.
- Carnegie Mellon engineers develop machine that visually inspects and sorts strawberry plantsThu, 17 Dec 2009, 11:11:59 EST
- Molecular machines drive plasmonic nanoswitchesWed, 11 Feb 2009, 12:51:00 EST
- Pittsburgh's young workforce among top 5 most educated in USThu, 15 Apr 2010, 18:51:31 EDT
- Scientists sequence genome of the woodland strawberry, a model system for rosaceae plantsMon, 11 Jan 2010, 17:37:42 EST
- Computer scientists take over electronic voting machine with new programming techniqueMon, 10 Aug 2009, 14:44:59 EDT