Thursday, November 12, 2009 - 10:35 in Paleontology & Archaeology
DALLAS, Nov. 12 (UPI) -- A U.S. paleontology student says he has determined central Africa's tropical Congo Basin was arid and treeless during the Late Jurassic period.
- Central Africa's tropical Congo Basin was arid, treeless in Late JurassicTue, 10 Nov 2009, 18:51:00 EST
- Evidence is weak for tropical rainforest 65 million years ago in Africa's low-latitudesThu, 21 Oct 2010, 16:26:18 EDT
- NASA's Aura satellite measures pollution 'butterfly' from fires in central AfricaFri, 15 Jul 2011, 17:02:37 EDT
- Africa's sea turtles need passports for protectionThu, 12 May 2011, 11:32:41 EDT
- Participatory mapping workshops underway in CongoFri, 25 Mar 2011, 18:34:25 EDT