Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 14:35 in Astronomy & Space
WASHINGTON, Oct. 28 (UPI) -- NASA says its Fermi Gamma Ray Space Telescope ended its first year of operation by obtaining a measurement that is evidence of the structure of space-time.
- Fermi telescope caps its first year with a glimpse of space-timeWed, 28 Oct 2009, 15:17:46 EDT
- NASA's Fermi telescope reveals best-ever view of the gamma-ray skyWed, 11 Mar 2009, 12:05:11 EDT
- NASA's Fermi telescope probes dozens of pulsarsMon, 6 Jul 2009, 12:36:48 EDT
- NASA's Fermi proves supernova remnants produce cosmic raysFri, 15 Feb 2013, 20:33:36 EST
- NASA's Fermi finds gamma-ray galaxy surprisesTue, 14 Jul 2009, 16:32:00 EDT