Friday, October 16, 2009 - 12:07 in Psychology & Sociology
HAMBURG, Germany, Oct. 16 (UPI) -- An area of the spine called the dorsal horn works with the brain to activate the so-called placebo effect, German scientists said.
- Genes determine whether sugar pills workWed, 3 Dec 2008, 13:04:23 EST
- Searching for causes of neural disconnection in schizophreniaTue, 6 Jul 2010, 11:23:47 EDT
- UCLA scientists present first genetic evidence for why placebos workMon, 20 Jul 2009, 17:56:41 EDT
- A new study shows how to boost the power of pain relief, without drugsFri, 3 Feb 2012, 15:35:23 EST
- A closer look at the placebo effectWed, 13 Jul 2011, 19:37:01 EDT