Wednesday, October 14, 2009 - 13:35 in Physics & Chemistry
MANHATTAN BEACH, Kan., Oct. 14 (UPI) -- U.S. chemical engineers say they have discovered graphene is more useful in electronics applications if a gold ion solution is used as a growth catalyst.
- 24-carat gold 'snowflakes' improve graphene's electrical propertiesTue, 13 Oct 2009, 11:17:10 EDT
- Gold nanostars outshine the competitionWed, 15 Oct 2008, 17:22:34 EDT
- New graphene 'nanomesh' could change the future of electronicsFri, 26 Feb 2010, 9:29:20 EST
- New method of growing high-quality graphene promising for next-gen technologyMon, 17 Oct 2011, 18:33:51 EDT
- Enabling graphene-based technology via chemical functionalizationSun, 17 May 2009, 14:22:15 EDT