Wednesday, September 2, 2009 - 12:21 in Earth & Climate
WASHINGTON, Sept. 2 (UPI) -- The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration says nitrous oxide has become Earth's largest ozone-depleting substance emitted through human activities.
- Global rivers emit 3 times IPCC estimates of greenhouse gas nitrous oxideMon, 20 Dec 2010, 16:36:30 EST
- New study focuses on nitrogen in waterways as cause of nitrous oxide in the atmosphereMon, 20 Dec 2010, 15:34:25 EST
- Nitrous oxide emissions respond differently to no-till depending on the soil typeWed, 22 Oct 2008, 11:23:15 EDT
- Australian shipping emissions identifiedTue, 4 Sep 2012, 15:35:28 EDT
- Greenhouse gases from forest soilsTue, 12 Apr 2011, 10:36:08 EDT