Thursday, August 20, 2009 - 12:21 in Health & Medicine
OKLAHOMA CITY, Aug. 20 (UPI) -- U.S. scientists say they have determined the first link between a newly discovered anti-aging gene and high blood pressure.
- Anti-aging gene linked to high blood pressureWed, 19 Aug 2009, 16:51:58 EDT
- Yale researchers hit 'jackpot' linking gene mutations to high blood pressureThu, 10 Feb 2011, 14:38:08 EST
- University of Maryland researchers identify common gene variant linked to high blood pressureMon, 29 Dec 2008, 17:35:37 EST
- New genes implicated in high blood pressureSun, 10 May 2009, 13:50:01 EDT
- New stress-related gene modulates high blood pressure in mice and menWed, 25 Nov 2009, 18:04:04 EST