Thursday, June 4, 2009 - 15:42 in Physics & Chemistry
GAITHERSBURG, Md., June 4 (UPI) -- U.S. scientists have found a way to build a flexible memory component that might lead to electronic memory chips that can bend and twist.
- Memory with a twist: NIST develops a flexible memristorTue, 2 Jun 2009, 17:35:57 EDT
- ASU scientists improve chip memory by stacking cellsTue, 22 Dec 2009, 10:11:26 EST
- Hugging the heart electronicallyWed, 24 Mar 2010, 14:49:12 EDT
- Organic ferroelectric molecule shows promise for memory chips, sensorsThu, 24 Jan 2013, 17:36:38 EST
- Rutgers physicists test highly flexible organic semiconductorsSun, 17 Feb 2013, 10:04:05 EST