Thursday, June 4, 2009 - 11:35 in Earth & Climate
OCEAN CITY, Md., June 4 (UPI) -- State officials in Maryland say Atlantic striped bass caught in coastal waters should not be consumed because they may contain a toxic substance.
- 2011 a banner year for young striped bass in VirginiaMon, 17 Oct 2011, 19:35:45 EDT
- Baby fish in polluted San Francisco estuary waters are stunted and deformedTue, 9 Dec 2008, 13:18:48 EST
- Genetic markers show something fishy with certified Chilean sea bass salesMon, 22 Aug 2011, 14:35:50 EDT
- System 92L's chances for tropical development extremely diminishedWed, 16 Jun 2010, 17:04:13 EDT
- Study provides data that can inform Atlantic sturgeon recovery effortsWed, 6 Oct 2010, 16:31:41 EDT