Sunday, May 17, 2009 - 14:35 in Earth & Climate
EAST LANSING, Mich., May 17 (UPI) -- Researchers say they have begun placing a pheromone in Michigan streams in an attempt to lure female sea lampreys into traps.
- Chemical come-on successfully lures lovesick lampreys to trapsWed, 21 Jan 2009, 13:17:59 EST
- Sea lampreys fear the smell of deathFri, 5 Aug 2011, 19:32:56 EDT
- MSU sea lamprey research sheds light on how stress hormones evolvedMon, 19 Jul 2010, 16:50:21 EDT
- Evolution of a contraceptive for sea lampreyWed, 24 Jun 2009, 20:42:37 EDT
- Sea lamprey jettison one-fifth of their genomeMon, 20 Jul 2009, 16:38:38 EDT