Monday, May 4, 2009 - 15:56 in Health & Medicine
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., May 4 (UPI) -- U.S. medical scientists say they've determined two types of kidney tumors previously thought to be different diseases are variations of the same one.
- Finding will improve accuracy of cancer diagnosisWed, 29 Apr 2009, 12:08:22 EDT
- International research team discovers novel genes influencing kidney disease riskMon, 12 Apr 2010, 14:01:56 EDT
- Kidney removal does not prolong the lives of elderly patients with localized kidney cancerMon, 10 May 2010, 0:52:17 EDT
- B vitamin therapy linked with decline in kidney function for some kidney disease patientsTue, 27 Apr 2010, 18:01:14 EDT
- People who develop kidney stones are at increased risk for chronic kidney diseaseFri, 7 Nov 2008, 17:57:03 EST