Thursday, April 30, 2009 - 13:36 in Biology & Nature
LOS ANGELES, April 30 (UPI) -- A U.S. team of scientists says it has conducted the world's largest DNA scan for autism and identified a new gene variant for the disorder.
- World's largest DNA scan for autism uncovers new gene variant for disorderTue, 28 Apr 2009, 13:57:15 EDT
- World's largest DNA scan reveals rare variants that disrupt gene activity in autistic childrenWed, 9 Jun 2010, 14:19:07 EDT
- USC researchers identify gene variant associated with both autism and gastrointestinal dysfunctionMon, 2 Mar 2009, 4:09:17 EST
- New gene linked to autism risk, especially in boysTue, 19 May 2009, 17:57:32 EDT
- Gene variants in autism linked to brain developmentTue, 1 Mar 2011, 12:44:03 EST