Wednesday, April 15, 2009 - 12:42 in Mathematics & Economics
WASHINGTON, April 15 (UPI) -- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency says it has issued the first list of pesticides to be screened for possibly disrupting the endocrine system.
- Pitt research suggests EPA pesticide exposure test too short, overlooks long term effectsMon, 17 Aug 2009, 14:43:13 EDT
- Organic pesticides not always 'greener' choice, study findsTue, 22 Jun 2010, 18:38:31 EDT
- Agencies should use common approach to evaluate risks pesticides pose to endangered speciesTue, 30 Apr 2013, 22:03:18 EDT
- An inexpensive 'dipstick' test for pesticides in foodsWed, 23 Dec 2009, 4:02:24 EST
- An inexpensive 'dipstick' test for pesticides in foodsWed, 4 Nov 2009, 14:58:04 EST