Thursday, April 9, 2009 - 14:28 in Earth & Climate
BERKELEY, Calif., April 9 (UPI) -- A University of California-Berkeley and Texas Tech University study suggests climate change will result in major shifts of worldwide fire patterns.
- Climate change to spur rapid shifts in wildfire hotspotsTue, 7 Apr 2009, 20:36:36 EDT
- Climate change to alter global fire riskTue, 12 Jun 2012, 20:34:19 EDT
- Projected California warming promises cycle of more heat waves, energy use for next centuryThu, 10 Jul 2008, 13:14:40 EDT
- Climate change linked to major vegetation shifts worldwideMon, 7 Jun 2010, 9:59:23 EDT
- University of Hawaii at Manoa team going after regional climate patterns of global warmingFri, 26 Feb 2010, 9:29:31 EST