Tuesday, April 7, 2009 - 11:07 in Psychology & Sociology
SAN ANTONIO, April 7 (UPI) -- University of Texas at San Antonio scientists say they've found the phasic firing of dopamine neurons is key to the brain's prediction of rewards.
- Phasic firing of dopamine neurons is key to brain's prediction of rewardsFri, 3 Apr 2009, 13:56:58 EDT
- Dopamine controls formation of new brain cellsFri, 8 Apr 2011, 10:35:57 EDT
- Kidney dopamine regulates blood pressure, life spanTue, 19 Jul 2011, 17:36:14 EDT
- Scripps Research scientists report molecular structure of dopamine receptorThu, 18 Nov 2010, 14:44:55 EST
- Caltech scientists engineer supersensitive receptor, gain better understanding of dopamine systemTue, 14 Oct 2008, 14:49:40 EDT