Thursday, April 2, 2009 - 11:07 in Earth & Climate
BOULDER, Colo., April 2 (UPI) -- U.S. scientists say rocket launches might soon need to be regulated to prevent significant damage to the Earth's stratospheric ozone layer.
- Rocket launches may need regulation to prevent ozone depletion, says studyTue, 31 Mar 2009, 15:29:59 EDT
- UNH-led experiment hurtled into aurora above Norway by NASA rocketTue, 14 Dec 2010, 11:05:40 EST
- 2 rockets set to launch from Poker Flat Research RangeWed, 26 Jan 2011, 15:36:30 EST
- CryoSat-2 installed in launch siloThu, 1 Apr 2010, 11:50:37 EDT
- Sounding rockets study how winds in space drive currents in the upper atmosphereTue, 5 Jul 2011, 16:35:11 EDT