Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 19:49 in Health & Medicine
MELBOURNE, March 19 (UPI) -- An Australian study suggests a diet heavy in red meat may increase the risk of age-related macular degeneration, a leading cause of blindness.
- Link between iron overload and macular degeneration under studyThu, 24 Jun 2010, 11:19:47 EDT
- Twin study shows lifestyle, diet can significantly influence course of macular degeneration Tue, 5 Jul 2011, 20:37:57 EDT
- Genetic link to dry macular degeneration foundWed, 27 Aug 2008, 17:35:50 EDT
- Advanced macular degeneration is associated with an increased riskWed, 9 Feb 2011, 12:14:17 EST
- Study estimates potential for ranibizumab to prevent blindness from age-related macular degenerationMon, 13 Jun 2011, 22:35:27 EDT