Tuesday, February 3, 2009 - 14:14 in Biology & Nature
BOGOTA, Feb. 3 (UPI) -- Colombian scientists say they've discovered 10 new species of amphibians in the mountainous Tacarcuna area near the border with Panama.
- Scientists find deadly amphibian disease in the last disease-free region of central AmericaMon, 13 Jun 2011, 22:02:23 EDT
- Ten new amphibian species discovered in ColombiaMon, 2 Feb 2009, 13:56:59 EST
- Researchers turn to museums to track down clues in mysterious amphibian declinesMon, 2 May 2011, 15:33:59 EDT
- Climate change hastens extinction in Madagascar's reptiles and amphibiansMon, 9 Jun 2008, 12:21:51 EDT
- 2 new bee species are mysterious pieces in the Panama puzzleTue, 18 Oct 2011, 16:36:26 EDT