Thursday, November 13, 2008 - 00:56 in Health & Medicine
MONTREAL, Nov. 13 (UPI) -- U.S. and Canadian researchers are questioning the American Heart Association's suggestion that all heart patients be screened for depression.
- Heart Association call for routine screening of heart patients for depression is prematureWed, 12 Nov 2008, 12:10:24 EST
- Screening heart patients for depression not effective: McGill, Johns Hopkins studyWed, 12 Nov 2008, 12:10:29 EST
- Heart disease patients may not benefit from depression screeningThu, 13 Nov 2008, 14:37:26 EST
- Depression after heart disease ups risk of heart failureMon, 13 Apr 2009, 17:36:27 EDT
- Mental health intervention urged for heart patientsMon, 29 Sep 2008, 17:14:27 EDT