Tuesday, November 11, 2008 - 13:35 in Earth & Climate
NEW YORK, Nov. 11 (UPI) -- A U.S.-led group of scientists says if climate disasters are to be averted, carbon dioxide levels must be reduced below the levels that already exist.
- Revised theory suggests carbon dioxide levels already in danger zoneFri, 7 Nov 2008, 17:56:57 EST
- Carbon dioxide already in danger zone, warns studyTue, 18 Nov 2008, 16:08:54 EST
- Scrubbing CO2 from atmosphere could be a long-term commitmentThu, 1 Jul 2010, 16:24:13 EDT
- Last time carbon dioxide levels were this high: 15 million years ago, scientists reportThu, 8 Oct 2009, 15:53:31 EDT
- Main climate threat from CO2 sources yet to be builtThu, 9 Sep 2010, 14:39:54 EDT