Friday, November 7, 2008 - 14:35 in Biology & Nature
LONDON, Nov. 7 (UPI) -- Pig organs genetically altered for use as transplant organs in humans could be ready in three years, British researchers said.
- More than bacon: Genetic alterations in pig tissue may allow for human transplantationThu, 30 Jun 2011, 13:35:58 EDT
- King's College London reveals promising techniques for extending the life of an organ transplantWed, 15 Sep 2010, 8:42:39 EDT
- Majority of doctors skeptical of organ transplantation practices in ChinaWed, 22 Apr 2009, 21:40:32 EDT
- Frozen flies may yield secrets for human organ transplantsThu, 19 Aug 2010, 10:44:26 EDT
- HPV infection highly prevalent among organ transplant recipientsTue, 12 Jul 2011, 11:38:11 EDT