Wednesday, October 22, 2008 - 12:35 in Astronomy & Space
PASADENA, Calif., Oct. 22 (UPI) -- The U.S. space agency says its Phoenix Mars Lander has finished delivering soil samples to its onboard laboratories and is now ready to analyze them.
- NASA's Mobile Mars Laboratory almost ready for flightFri, 8 Oct 2010, 16:51:44 EDT
- Mars Express mission controllers ready for NASA Phoenix landingTue, 20 May 2008, 14:07:30 EDT
- Scientists map soils on an extinct American volcanoMon, 20 Oct 2008, 11:36:06 EDT
- Distribution of British soil bacteria mapped for the first timeTue, 19 Apr 2011, 22:34:39 EDT
- Soil moisture and ocean salinity satellite ready for launchThu, 29 Oct 2009, 10:16:20 EDT