Monday, August 25, 2008 - 08:56 in Earth & Climate
WASHINGTON, Aug. 25 (UPI) -- The U.S. Food Safety and Inspection Service said 215,660 pounds of Hot Pockets-brand pepperoni pizza sandwiches are being recalled due to a health hazard.
- When food gets inspected and recalled, consumers may not get a clear picture of the processWed, 22 Jul 2009, 11:37:17 EDT
- Following peanut product recall, six in ten Americans taking steps to reduce risk of sicknessFri, 13 Feb 2009, 11:30:50 EST
- Recalls, food worries spark booming business in food safetyWed, 2 Dec 2009, 11:53:47 EST
- Rutgers study finds many consumers ignore food product recallsTue, 14 Apr 2009, 9:44:00 EDT
- The pepperoni pizza hypothesisWed, 8 Oct 2008, 17:29:04 EDT