Friday, August 8, 2008 - 11:35 in Mathematics & Economics
CATONSVILLE, Md., Aug. 8 (UPI) -- U.S. and Israeli scientists say they've developed a mathematical technique that can identify lab rats developing a neurodegenerative disease.
- Neuroimaging identifies patients with REM sleep disturbances who will suffer Parkinson's diseaseThu, 16 Sep 2010, 21:34:16 EDT
- Scientists develop method to identify fleetingly ordered protein structuresTue, 8 Feb 2011, 16:03:22 EST
- New genomic marker for tuberculosis may help identify patients who will develop the diseaseMon, 30 Aug 2010, 0:50:17 EDT
- Immune cells contribute to the development of Parkinson's diseaseMon, 22 Dec 2008, 17:44:01 EST
- New approach which can help to predict neurodegenerative diseasesMon, 26 Jul 2010, 12:23:34 EDT