Monday, August 4, 2008 - 13:21 in Health & Medicine
NEW YORK, Aug. 4 (UPI) -- U.S. medical scientists say they've determined robotic surgery provides bladder cancer patients with dramatically faster recoveries.
- Robotic surgery extends benefits to bladder cancer patients at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill CornellWed, 30 Jul 2008, 11:22:20 EDT
- Gene test shows which bladder cancer patients may have cancer spreadThu, 20 Jan 2011, 14:37:20 EST
- Improved radical surgery techniques provide positive outcomes for bladder cancer patientsMon, 8 Aug 2011, 13:34:22 EDT
- Robotic approach to urothelial cancer of the kidney proves to be beneficial for patientsSun, 26 Apr 2009, 1:38:45 EDT
- Comparison shows robot-assisted option offers advantages for kidney surgerySun, 21 Feb 2010, 9:21:42 EST