Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 11:07 in Physics & Chemistry
SAN DIEGO, July 29 (UPI) -- U.S. scientists, noting information technologies use as much energy as the airline industry, are creating a method to assess computer energy efficiency.
- UC San Diego's GreenLight Project to improve energy efficiency of computingTue, 29 Jul 2008, 12:00:43 EDT
- Computer model pinpoints prime materials for efficient carbon captureSun, 27 May 2012, 16:31:49 EDT
- Magnetic memory and logic could achieve ultimate energy efficiencyFri, 1 Jul 2011, 17:32:10 EDT
- Americans use more efficient and renewable energy technologiesWed, 24 Oct 2012, 16:38:08 EDT
- 'Sleep talking' PCs save energy and moneyFri, 24 Apr 2009, 10:37:23 EDT