Wednesday, July 23, 2008 - 17:49 in Health & Medicine
PORTLAND, Ore., July 23 (UPI) -- A drug that blocks the feelings of elation associated with drinking may prevent alcoholics from relapsing, U.S. scientists say.
- Drug has potential to prevent alcoholics from relapsingWed, 30 Jul 2008, 17:22:16 EDT
- Excessive drinking and relapse rapidly cut in new approachMon, 9 Jun 2008, 17:35:57 EDT
- Acamprosate prevents relapse to drinking in alcoholismTue, 7 Sep 2010, 22:23:12 EDT
- Halting retrieval of drug-associated memories may prevent addiction relapseTue, 12 Aug 2008, 17:29:34 EDT
- Experimental treatments for cocaine addiction may prevent relapseThu, 26 Aug 2010, 14:17:33 EDT