Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 12:21 in Biology & Nature
WASHINGTON, June 19 (UPI) -- The U.S. government has announced a new rule designed to boost the number of sandbar and porbeagle sharks, along with other large coastal sharks.
- Scientists conduct shark survey off US East CoastThu, 13 Aug 2009, 14:11:41 EDT
- Law that regulates shark fishery is too liberal: UBC studySun, 4 Mar 2012, 21:31:31 EST
- Scientists can track origin of shark fins using 'zip codes' in their DNAWed, 27 Apr 2011, 10:34:45 EDT
- Sharks can really sniff out their prey, and this is how they do itThu, 10 Jun 2010, 14:01:38 EDT
- Public sightings suggest increase in basking sharks in British watersMon, 23 Jul 2012, 11:37:57 EDT