Monday, June 9, 2008 - 10:14 in Earth & Climate
WASHINGTON, June 9 (UPI) -- Many U.S. restaurants have removed dishes containing raw tomatoes from their menus in the wake of a nationwide federal warning.
- Certain form of tomatoes could be key to prostate cancer preventionThu, 29 May 2008, 15:36:03 EDT
- The secret to good tomato chemistrySat, 26 May 2012, 0:31:32 EDT
- Finding a way to extend tomato shelf-lifeWed, 16 Feb 2011, 11:05:44 EST
- Evolution of fruit size in tomatoSat, 28 Jun 2008, 0:49:21 EDT
- How sweet it is: Tomato researchers discover link between ripening, color and tasteThu, 28 Jun 2012, 16:05:27 EDT