Monday, June 2, 2008 - 11:21 in Physics & Chemistry
TALLAHASSEE, Fla., June 2 (UPI) -- U.S. physicists say they've discovered unusual properties in a novel superconducting material that might lead to an entirely new kind of superconductor.
- Getting warmer: UT Knoxville researchers uncover information on new superconductorsWed, 28 May 2008, 13:28:51 EDT
- Many roads lead to superconductivityFri, 10 Sep 2010, 11:24:20 EDT
- New neutron studies support magnetism's role in superconductorsTue, 2 Feb 2010, 10:36:41 EST
- University of Tokyo, Rutgers physicists unveil unexpected properties in superconducting materialThu, 20 Jan 2011, 14:37:27 EST
- Physicists isolate bound states in graphene-superconductor junctionsMon, 14 Feb 2011, 14:04:12 EST