Monday, May 19, 2008 - 14:28 in Physics & Chemistry
TEMPE, Ariz., May 19 (UPI) -- U.S. scientists have created a molecule they say regulates its activities in response to the intensity of light.
- Hopkins researchers use light to move moleculesWed, 16 Mar 2011, 12:34:14 EDT
- Messenger RNAs are regulated in far more ways than previously appreciated, CSHL team findsFri, 25 Jun 2010, 11:45:13 EDT
- Sandia researchers construct carbon nanotube device that can detect colors of the rainbowThu, 30 Apr 2009, 14:04:25 EDT
- MDC researchers discover molecule responsible for axonal branchingMon, 21 Sep 2009, 12:01:42 EDT
- Nuclear pore complexes harbor new class of gene regulatorsThu, 4 Feb 2010, 12:49:58 EST