Wednesday, May 7, 2008 - 09:35 in Health & Medicine
WASHINGTON, May 7 (UPI) -- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration announced the voluntary recall of Blount-brand New England clam chowder because of a labeling error.
- Sea Grant report synthesizes recent research on New York's clamsWed, 22 Apr 2009, 13:20:13 EDT
- Rutgers study finds many consumers ignore food product recallsTue, 14 Apr 2009, 9:44:00 EDT
- Following peanut product recall, six in ten Americans taking steps to reduce risk of sicknessFri, 13 Feb 2009, 11:30:50 EST
- Most medical devices recalled because of serious risks did not undergo clinical trialsMon, 14 Feb 2011, 16:36:14 EST
- Robotic clam digs in mudflatsSun, 22 Nov 2009, 13:43:39 EST