Friday, May 4, 2012 - 10:10 in Astronomy & Space
There are a couple of theories floating around about why the moon looks larger near the horizon. Either way, be sure to check out the effect during the "supermoon" on Saturday.
- Pluto's moons and possible rings may be hazards to New Horizons spacecraftTue, 16 Oct 2012, 17:07:34 EDT
- Mysterious flotsam in Gulf of Mexico came from Deepwater Horizon rig, WHOI study findsThu, 19 Jan 2012, 16:40:06 EST
- Centuries of sailors weren't wrong: Looking at the horizon stabilizes postureWed, 26 Jan 2011, 12:06:11 EST
- New research reveals deep-ocean impact of the Deepwater Horizon explosionMon, 26 Mar 2012, 21:34:17 EDT
- Radio signals research scans new horizonsTue, 22 Jun 2010, 13:07:53 EDT