Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - 16:00 in Astronomy & Space
The gravity field of the giant asteroid closely matches the surface topography, as seen in this rotation animation of data from NASA's Dawn mission.
- NASA's Dawn spacecraft approaches protoplanet VestaFri, 10 Jun 2011, 11:32:58 EDT
- GOCE's second mission improving gravity mapSat, 17 Nov 2012, 18:31:34 EST
- Magnetic fields play larger role in star formation than previously thoughtWed, 9 Sep 2009, 13:18:24 EDT
- Vesta likely cold and dark enough for iceWed, 25 Jan 2012, 17:39:58 EST
- GOCE gravity mission back in actionTue, 7 Sep 2010, 10:36:24 EDT