Friday, April 27, 2012 - 09:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Dozens to thousands of dark matter particles may collide with atoms inside every human body each year.
- UCI astrophysicists cast doubt on link between excess positrons and dark matterFri, 16 Apr 2010, 9:52:33 EDT
- Hunt for dark matter closes in at Large Hadron ColliderMon, 31 Jan 2011, 14:33:17 EST
- World's largest particle collider may unlock secrets of universeWed, 24 Mar 2010, 9:48:56 EDT
- New MIT detector will aid dark matter searchThu, 11 Dec 2008, 13:52:26 EST
- Search for dark matters moves one step closer to detecting elusive particle Fri, 15 Apr 2011, 9:35:16 EDT