Friday, April 20, 2012 - 17:30 in Astronomy & Space
Dismal weather forecasts prompted NASA and NYC museum officials to delay Enterprise's Big Apple trek.
- People's misperceptions cloud their understanding of rainy weather forecastsTue, 14 Apr 2009, 13:35:52 EDT
- NIST assists in solar stake-out to improve space weather forecastsThu, 10 Jul 2008, 12:29:16 EDT
- MIT developing a better flight plan for weather forecastingThu, 11 Dec 2008, 13:52:30 EST
- Texas A&M prof to predict weather on MarsWed, 4 Nov 2009, 12:31:13 EST
- Enterprise PCs work while they sleep – saving energy and money – with new softwareWed, 23 Jun 2010, 16:32:57 EDT