Tuesday, May 10, 2011 - 14:00 in Astronomy & Space
The Herschel Space Observatory has detected massive gas storms emanating from galaxies that have the ability to stunt star growth and end galaxy formation.
- Raging storms sweep away galactic gasMon, 9 May 2011, 10:32:33 EDT
- Herschel Space Observatory discovers the clearing out of star-forming gas Tue, 10 May 2011, 10:33:54 EDT
- Andromeda's once and future starsWed, 5 Jan 2011, 10:10:51 EST
- Herschel Space Observatory study reveals galaxy-packed filamentThu, 17 May 2012, 15:33:24 EDT
- NASA's Fermi telescope detects gamma-ray from 'star factories' in other galaxiesMon, 2 Nov 2009, 15:14:40 EST