Friday, March 4, 2011 - 17:30 in Astronomy & Space
The rocket failure that crashed a new NASA climate satellite into the Pacific Ocean was a blow, but shouldn't affect Orbital Sciences' chances to win a NASA crew spaceship cargo.
- NASA prepares to launch next Earth-observing satellite missionThu, 20 Jan 2011, 17:02:34 EST
- Final instruments on NASA climate/weather satellite integratedThu, 22 Jul 2010, 16:43:36 EDT
- NASA's Glory Satellite scheduled for launch March 4Tue, 1 Mar 2011, 14:35:34 EST
- NASA mission to study what disrupts radio wavesFri, 26 Apr 2013, 12:41:07 EDT
- A 2-for-1 for NASA's Aqua satellite: Lupit and 23W in Western PacificMon, 26 Oct 2009, 16:40:47 EDT