Wednesday, November 10, 2010 - 13:00 in Health & Medicine
In an innovative approach to veteran care, NASA-developed "anti-gravity" treadmills that help alleviate pressure on a runner's hips and knees are being used by veterans undergoing physical therapy treatment.
- '1-stop' clinic ups mental health, social work visits for veteransSat, 11 Jun 2011, 12:32:06 EDT
- Researchers find group therapy benefits homeless veterans prone to violenceFri, 25 Sep 2009, 10:23:58 EDT
- Study looks at getting stroke patients back on their feetFri, 11 Feb 2011, 14:33:29 EST
- Bartenders may have role in assisting troubled war veteransTue, 25 Jan 2011, 15:35:33 EST
- Whether combat or peacekeeping, PTSD impacts veterans' well-beingWed, 1 Oct 2008, 15:28:38 EDT