Friday, October 15, 2010 - 17:00 in Astronomy & Space
The zombie satellite Galaxy 15 will continue to pose a signal interference risk to other satellites through at least November.
- Forget Planet X! New technique could pinpoint Galaxy XThu, 13 Jan 2011, 12:38:23 EST
- Satellite tracking of sea turtles reveals potential threat posed by manmade chemicalsTue, 19 Apr 2011, 22:34:38 EDT
- UBC researchers part of Planck satellite team that uncovers secrets of the universeTue, 11 Jan 2011, 14:34:46 EST
- MOND used to predict key property in Andromeda's satellitesThu, 14 Feb 2013, 13:35:47 EST
- Satellites illuminate pollution's influence on cloudsTue, 27 May 2008, 11:56:23 EDT