Monday, November 3, 2008 - 09:28 in Mathematics & Economics
New Mexico's bid to build Spaceport America gets voter scrutiny this week, with Otero County residents being asked to approve a sales tax increase.
- 'Living Voters Guide' invites Washington voters to hash out ballot initiativesMon, 4 Oct 2010, 16:36:05 EDT
- Voting-machine-allocation method could reduce voters' wait time by 36 percentMon, 1 Nov 2010, 11:35:09 EDT
- Timing of political messages influences voter preferences, U of Minnesota researcher findsThu, 14 Aug 2008, 10:21:30 EDT
- Among voters lacking strong party preferences, Obama faces 20% handicap due to race biasTue, 2 Oct 2012, 13:05:51 EDT
- Study: Celebrity endorsements do not help political candidatesMon, 26 Apr 2010, 9:37:18 EDT