Wednesday, March 2, 2011 - 14:40 in Astronomy & Space
When solar activity recently plunged into a century-class minimum, many experts were puzzled. Now a group of researchers say they have cracked the mystery of the missing sunspots.
- Montana State University team solves mystery of missing sunspots, helps predict space weatherWed, 2 Mar 2011, 13:39:08 EST
- Sunspots revealed in striking detail by supercomputersThu, 18 Jun 2009, 14:27:07 EDT
- New method detects emerging sunspots deep inside the sun, provides warning of dangerous solar flaresFri, 19 Aug 2011, 15:33:02 EDT
- ORNL scientists crack materials mystery in vanadium dioxideTue, 23 Nov 2010, 15:33:56 EST
- The watched pot and fast CMEsFri, 15 Apr 2011, 13:07:04 EDT