In cancer research, discovering a new protein that plays a role in cancer is like finding a key and a treasure map: follow the clues and eventually there could be a big reward. At least that's the hope from a new study that discovered a novel protein called ceramide-1 phosphate transport protein.
- New function discovered in cancer-prevention proteinThu, 10 Jun 2010, 9:28:25 EDT
- LSUHSC research finds protein that protects cancer cells from chemo and radiation therapyThu, 24 Mar 2011, 15:03:15 EDT
- Researchers identify new protein that triggers breast cancerWed, 14 Jan 2009, 10:50:26 EST
- Nanoresearchers challenge dogma in protein transportation in cellsMon, 21 Sep 2009, 11:58:30 EDT
- UT Southwestern researchers find protein that might be key to cutting cancer cells' blood supplyThu, 12 May 2011, 9:08:19 EDT